Wayne Hospital Foundation Slider for Website
Health Care Services
The mission of the Wayne Hospital Foundation is to Support Wayne HealthCare through the solicitation, receipt and administration of gifts from individuals, corporations, private foundations and grant making entities.
In keeping with the purpose of Wayne Hospital Foundation for educating and supporting caregivers, the WH Foundation will award an annual scholarship to students who want to pursue a degree in health sciences. Eligibility and qualifications for this scholarship are listed below.
1. The scholarship is an award presented to a Darke County, Ohio graduate seeking a health care certification, degree or advanced degree. The amount of the scholarship is up to a maximum is $1,000 and may be applied for on an annual basis.
2. Candidates shall complete this application form.
3. The award shall be made without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
The scholarship is a non-renewable award presented to a Darke County Ohio graduating senior or a graduate of a Darke County, Ohio high school who is currently attending a college, university or vocational school with a major in Healthcare or Health Sciences. The scholarship may be applied for on an annual basis. If you are a Wayne HealthCare employee, you must first determine if funds are available through your department.
COURSE OF STUDY:
Student must be entering the field of Healthcare or Health Sciences.
The applicant must be an incoming freshman or seeking post-secondary education school working toward a health care certification, associates or bachelor degree or advanced degree.
Eligible students must demonstrate an interest and desire to complete educational goals. School citizenship, leadership, and participation in extra-curricular activities shall be considered.
To qualify, a student must have achieved a 3.00 grade point average or higher in accordance with the school's grading system.
4. A page or pages may be included for all your awards and honors received.
5. After proof of enrollment and payment of tuition is received, the scholarship check will be issued to the recipient.
High School applications must be received by
Wayne Hospital Foundation
no later than March 1st of the current year
To view or print the scholarship application please click here. If you have question about the scholarship, please call (937) 547-5758.
Please mail completed scholarship application to:
Wayne Hospital Foundation
835 Sweitzer Street
Greenville, OH 45331