Outpatient Rehabiliation Services
Helping you move forward with your life.
At Wayne HealthCare Outpatient Rehabilitation our goal is to get you moving forward with your life. After a thorough examination, your therapist will develop a plan of care tailored to meet your specific needs. Our friendly and professional staff will help motivate you to achieve your optimal functional level.
Our friendly and professional front office staff will be happy to verify your insurance coverage and answer questions you may have.
We offer a unique approach to...
The fall prevention program is for older adults at risk of falling due to lower limb weakness, poor balance, slow reaction time or a combination of these symptoms.
This is another unique service we are able to offer our patients. The Aquaciser underwater treadmill can have many benefits for differ- ent conditions including arthritis, joint pain, back pain, and lower extremity conditions that benefit from unloading the joints.
Wayne HealthCare Outpatient Rehabilitation also offers Physiatry Services.
David K. Johnson M.D. serves as the facility Medical Director and performs Electrodiag-nostic Studies (EMGs & Nerve Conduction Studies) as well as consultations. Dr. Johnson completed his residency at The Ohio State University and has been serving the patients at Wayne HealthCare since 1986.
Our licensed and experienced staff is trained to evaluate and treat patients with a range of conditions including:
- TMJ Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Vestibular Dysfunction
- Neurological Disorders
- Fall Prevention
- Wound Care
- Neck & Back Pain
- MVA Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Hand Therapy
- Foot & Ankle
- ADL Training
- Home Safety
- Joint Replacements
- Prosthetic Training
Meet our Team of Assistants
Physical Therapist Assistants
- Dee Carrington
- Terry Thobe
- Nicole Fourman
- Kaitlin DeLoye
Occupational Therapist Assistant
Meet our Team of Therapists
Jim Beyke, PT, MPT
- Director of Rehab Services
- Employed at Wayne HealthCare in 1996
- Andrews University, MPT 1996
- Special interest in sports medicine & orthopedics
Michelle Young, PT
- Employed at Wayne HealthCare in 1992
- Indiana University, BS, PT 1988
- Special interest in geriatrics
Cathy Lucente, PT
- Employed at Wayne HealthCare in 1998
- The Ohio State University, BS, PT 1998
- Special interest in orthopedics & geriatrics
Sarah Rindler, PT, MPT
- Employed at Wayne HealthCare in 2004
- Medical College of Ohio, MPT 2003
- Special interest in prenatal/postnatal care and pediatrics
Hannah Arbogast PT, DPT
- Employed at Wayne HealthCare in 2015
- Andrews University, MPT 2004
- University of Indianapolis, DPT 2010
- Special Interest in manual therapy
William Stall, OTR/L
- Employed at Wayne HealthCare in 2008
- State University of N.Y. at Buffalo, BS OT 1998
- Special interest in hand therapy
Nancy Howland, OTR/L
- Employed at Wayne HealthCare in 2002
- University of Indianapolis, MS OTR 1995
- Special in acute care & orthopedics